In addition to the several workshops and parallel events at ICCA, Field Trips in and around the city of Heidelberg showcase interesting projects from Heidelberg and the region.
• the passive house neighbourhood Bahnstad Heidelberg,
• food saving in Heidelberg,
• renewable energy cooperatives,
• the sustainable mobility concept of FRANKLIN Village in Mannheim,
• sustainable management in companies by B&S Service GmbH
and so forth.
Please keep in mind that some of the Field Trips take place on May 21th, and others might overlap with our General Assembly.